How do you know if a building’s design will “work” once it’s built? Soft Landings enhances the conventional design and construction process to deliver buildings which work better from day one. Easy-to-use and comfortable to occupy, Soft Landings means lower running and maintenance costs.
SEHA provides an industry-leading Soft Landings approach. Employing it from early design stages ensures a building that, when complete, better caters for facility managers and occupants.
Our Soft Landings project team remains involved for a period after completion to help them get the most out of their building and to ensure it is operating at its full potential.
- Procurement specification and organisation of PPM, and forward maintenance
- Managing delivery of minor works, major maintenance and building refurbishment projects
- Assist client and Project team in managing general improvement projects and move management
- Carrying out building and plant and condition surveys
- Portfolio inspection programme
- Asset rating and Operational rating
Project Completion Management:
- Plant and services commissioning / completion management
- Document and drawing assembly
- Contract close out and sign off
- Establishment of follow on ppm routines
- Operational risk analysis
- Plant and systems related business continuity and critical risk studies
- Acoustic surveys
- Pre-acquisition and dilapidation surveys
- Building, plant and systems condition surveys